Questions Addressed this 50 min workshop:
- I’m trying to structure the marketing strategy for a SaaS startup. Is there a best practices checklist I should follow to make progress in a systematic way?
- What are your tips for building a business case and communicating your SaaS marketing ideas to executives?
- What is the best way to build and manage a marketing website for your SaaS product when you’re still a 1-2 person marketing team?
- How do you “measure the immeasurable” like branding or goodwill, without the access to expensive sentiment measurement platforms?
- You’ve got your ideal customer, your Customer Success initiatives, and your content marketing calendar all figured out. What do you do for acquisition, aside from inbound marketing and PPC?
- We have built a SaaS product for digital marketers so that they can stop relying on developers. Who should we target with our marketing – the marketers, CEO’s and CTO’s or developers?